Monday, November 26, 2012

Announcement - it's about to be boring


By this I mean far more boring than this blog already is.
Apparently, somehow, I managed to fill up my allotment of images.  
Who knew?  
Since an image is worth a thousand words - and I like to talk, but not type - I used a lot of pictures.  
Mostly about Decibel.  

Then again, she's cute.


And while I can still post images of a certain tiny size - according to the instructions - I cannot figure out how to resize my images to fit the 'freebee' category.  
I tried.  

The automatic resizing feature that this program is supposed to use is not working.

So I went the manual route.  First trial - the image turns out smaller than the 'thumbnail' that's next to the file name.  I mean... useless.  

So I went back to the album, but I cannot resize those images, either.  I thought, well, maybe I can just go through and resize all the old images, since you've already seen those... but that's not easy.  
So maybe I can go back and make all those large ones really small... and get enough space for one or two more images.
Tried that and failed... I resized a bunch of old stuff to small, and guess what?  It didn't save me any space or free up any bytes or whatevers.

SO...


So here's my dilemma... I could pay for more space... but I am cheap.  

I could start a new blog, or erase the old parts of this one, or keep trying to figure out how to resize the images (although so far that has not been very productive), or I could just go on without pictures.   

I'm also lazy.  So I might just not write for a while, or certainly I'll have only words on a page.  

I'll let you know what happens.  

No comments:

Post a Comment